All Spring 2018 course materials are now final sale.
- Spring term course materials information and pricing is subject to change without notice.
- Orders are processed during Bookstore Burnaby operating hours. For more information about our hours of operation, please click here.
- During peak seasons please allow 2 - 3 business days for your order to be shipped out or made available for pick-up from the time that you submit your order (i.e. at the beginning of each term). Otherwise, most orders can take up to 24 hours to process, except for orders being transferred between campuses.
- Orders for pick up at a different campus from where the course is taught can take an additional 3 - 10 business days to process.
- Please note that all Centre for Online and Distance Education (CODE) textbooks are stocked at the Burnaby campus Bookstore.
- When placing an order online, we recomend that you use your @sfu.ca email address. The SFU Bookstore cannot guarantee that all emails to non-SFU accounts will be delivered to the inbox. Some emails may be delivered to the spam, or be blocked by your email host. If you cannot place an order with a @sfu.ca account, and do not receive an email, please contact us at 778.782.3490 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- eBooks and Access Codes are not fulfilled by the SFU Bookstore eShop. To purchase an eBook, please click here.
Need information regarding a textbook?
For general textbook inquiries, please email email@example.com
or call the Course Materials team at 778.782.3883.
Questions about placing an order, or have an existing order?
If you require immediate assistance regarding
an online order, please call: 778.782.3490. For more information about eShop and some common questions, check out our FAQ, here
For more information about shipping rates and times, please visit www.sfu.ca/bookstore/shipping.
Problems using our textbook lookup?
Click here to use an alternate version.