Fall 2018 course materials are now available for purchase.
Due to high volume, your order might experience 3 business day delay.
- Orders are processed Monday to Friday, during Bookstore store hours. For more information about our store hours, please click here.
- During peak seasons, orders can take 2 - 3 business days for your order to be shipped out or made available for pick-up. Otherwise, most orders are ready within 24 hours.
- Orders for pick up at a different campus can take an additional 3 - 10 business days to process.
- Please note that all Centre for Online and Distance Education (CODE) textbooks are stocked at the Burnaby campus.
- When placing an order, we recommend that you use your @sfu.ca email address. The SFU Bookstore cannot guarantee that all emails to non-SFU accounts will be delivered. Confirmation emails may be delivered to your spam folder, or be blocked by your email host. If you experience any issues, please contact us at 778.782.3490 or email@example.com.
- eBooks and access codes are not fulfilled by eShop. To purchase an eBook, please click here.
Need information regarding a textbook?
For general textbook inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the Course Materials team at 778.782.3883.
Questions about placing an order, or have an existing order?
If you require immediate assistance regarding
an online order, please call: 778.782.3490. For more information about eShop and some common questions, check out our FAQ, here
For more information about shipping rates and times, please visit www.sfu.ca/bookstore/shipping.
Problems using our textbook lookup?
Click here to use an alternate version.